ONLINE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS ONLINE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF THE ONLINE TRAINING SERVICES OFFERED BY CodeWithChris. (“CWC”) DESCRIBED BELOW. BY USING THE SERVICES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND POLICY, YOU MUST PROMPTLY EXIT THIS PAGE WITHOUT ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES.
2. Restrictions On Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Website”) are the property of CodeWithChris and/or its affiliates. The Website is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws and no portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express prior written permission of CWC. Access to the Website is for your own personal use and may not be shared with any third party. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable End User License Agreements. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable End User License Agreements are reserved by CWC.
3. Website Availability. CWC’s Website will be accessible to you via the World Wide Web portion of the Internet twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any loss or interruption of Services due to causes beyond the control of CWC or which are not reasonably foreseeable by CWC, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links and Internet slow-downs or failures.
4. Modifications and Changes to Services and/or Website. The software, content, availability and access and all other features, attributes or aspects of the Services and Website are subject to change, modification, additions or deletions at any time without notice in CWC’s sole discretion.
5. Links or Pointers to Other Sites. CWC makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access though this Website. When you access a non-CWC Website, you understand that it is independent from CWC and CWC has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-CWC website does not mean that CWC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
7. Prohibited Activities. With the exception of the Source Code Projects, you may not modify, reverse engineer, or decompile the Software or Services or create derivative works based on the Software or Services. You may not distribute, rent, lease, sell, license, or otherwise transfer rights in the Services to any other person or entity or make any other commercial use of the Services. You may not violate any security or corrupt the Website in any way.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CWC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. CWC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. CWC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR TASK OR APPLICATION, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY CWC OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ASSUME ALL RISK FOR USE OF THE SERVICES. CWC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR CORRUPTION OR SECURITY OF INFORMATION CARRIED OVER TELECOMMUNICATION LINES.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CWC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY WITH TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT), EVEN IF CWC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CWC TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO CWC IN THE THREE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT CAUSING LIABILITY.
10. Exclusive Remedy. Your sole right and exclusive remedy for breach of this Agreement by CWC if you are dissatisfied for any reason with the Services is to terminate this Agreement as provided in this Agreement.
11. Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement shall commence for single seat direct purchases via web at time of purchase
12. Rights and Duties Upon Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights to the Services terminate immediately and you must remove any CWC software or content from your computer immediately. You remain liable for the full charge(s) for all unexpired Term(s). If this Agreement is terminated for any reason, you agree not to re-register for or otherwise access the Services without CWC’s prior written approval. CWC may delete any data files associated with your use of the Services upon termination of this Agreement.
13. Use of Free Tutorials. If you elect to use the Services as a guest by using one or more of the free tutorials offered from time to time on CWC’s website, all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement will be applicable to such use, excluding however, any terms related to payment therefore.
14. Choice of Law, Venue and Jurisdiction. This Agreement is entered into in the Province of Ontario and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts sitting in the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event that any of the terms and conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, so that the remaining terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. General Terms. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement may not be assigned or transferred without the written permission of CWC and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, all other provisions will remain in force. Notice or other communication between you, and CWC may be given by conventional first-class mail or by email. Notices sent by first-class mail are effective on the fifth day after mailing. Notices sent by email are effective the next business day after they are sent. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USE POLICY, YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BECOME A USER OF THE SERVICES.