Last updated: 07/15/2020
1. Personal Information Collection and Use
If you grant CWCHub permission, we may collect and use personal information from you as follows.
- PhotosPurpose: When you use the PhotoApp, you are given the option to upload photos from your camera roll. Although these photos are stored using Firebase, other users of the app will not have access to the photos. Nevertheless, because this is a demo version of the PhotoApp, please avoid uploading photos that are sensitive in nature.
Please note that you can decline a permission or revoke it after you granted it in the iOS settings. If you do so, we will not collect your personal information related to that permission. However, the functionality of CWCHub may be limited as a result.
We may receive technical information about your device, for example, its IP address or operating system.
2. Personal Information Sharing
CWCHub integrates the following third party services that are not requesting any permission:
All third party services may receive technical information about your device, for example, its IP address or operating system version. Also, they may keep your personal information over time and across different apps and websites.
3. Tracking Technologies
4. Social Logins
CWCHub does not use any social login functionality.
5. In-app Purchase Information
CWCHub does not process any in-app purchase information.
6. Children’s Personal Information
7. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will keep the personal information that we collect as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it.
8. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use encryption to protect personal information stored and transmitted online. Only personnel who need the personal information to perform a specific function have access to such. The computers and servers on which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
9. Policy Changes
This website conforms to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. However, if you are having difficulties obtaining information from it, please contact us at the contact information below. We will try to make the information available to you in another format and answer any question that you may have.