- How do I make an iOS app?
Afterwards, use this tool to know what you need to learn next!
- What tools do I need to get started?
Here’s our recommendation of essential items that you can use to jumpstart your iOS app development learning journey.
- I only have a Windows computer and/or tablet device. Can I still develop iOS apps?
You will not be able to go through the entire process of iOS app development if you just use a tablet device. Meanwhile, we wrote an article on how you can build iOS apps using a Windows PC. However, your best option is to just invest in a Mac computer.
- What is Xcode and what is Swift? Are they the same thing?
Nope, they are different! Xcode is an application that developers use to build apps for Apple’s various platforms such as iPhone, iPad, Macs, AppleTV and Apple Watch. On the other hand, Swift is a programming language to develop iOS and Mac applications. You can check out this article for more information!
- Do you teach Android app development too?
Unfortunately no! We are only focused on teaching iOS app development.
- Can you just make an app for me?
We do not make apps for others; we only handle the education side of things. You can try looking for freelance app developers on websites like Freelancer.com, Upwork, or Toptal. Another option is for you to reach out to app builder companies!
- Do you offer private consultations?
We do not offer private consultations at the moment. What you can do instead is to join our CodeCrew community and post your questions and screenshots there. Our technical support staff will be more than happy to give you advice!
- I have zero coding/programming experience. Can I really learn iOS app development?
You certainly can! All it takes is to possess a genuine desire to learn and persevere past the challenges. Learning iOS app development can truly be a rewarding experience!
- I want to have a career in iOS app development. Do you have any tips?
- Do you issue certificates or offer certification exams?
We don’t offer these for now.
- I am having a hard time understanding some concepts in your tutorials. How can I receive help?
We got you! Post all your questions and screenshots in our CodeCrew community so that our technical support staff can assist you.
- How can I connect with other students?
Join our growing CodeCrew community so you can exchange insights with other like-minded students and receive assistance from our dedicated technical support staff. See you there!
- Are your tutorials free?
All of our YouTube tutorials are free for you to watch and benefit from. Have fun!
- What is CWC Plus?
Once you’re done watching our free YouTube tutorials, then CWC Plus is our paid course that will take your iOS app development skills to the next level. Click here for more information!
- I have questions that are not included in this list of FAQs. How can I reach you?
Just send a message to email@example.com so we can take assist you!